We are grateful for the ongoing support from the following:
- Amita Health
- Barrington Area United Way
- Barrington Township
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- City of Elgin
- Cosmopolitan Club of Elgin
- Elgin Township
- First Congregational Church of Christ
- Fox Valley United Way
- Geneva Community Chest
- Geneva Community Mental Health Board
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Hanover Township Mental Health Board
- Harvey & Ethel Daeumer Foundation
- Kane County
- Kiwanis Club of Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine
- Rotary Club of Elgin
- Shop and Share
- State of Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS)
- St. Charles 708 Community Mental Health Board
- St. Charles Noon Kiwanis Club
- United Way of Elgin
- United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Community Crisis Center - provides shelter and emergency services, community education, domestic violence counseling, abuser treatment and sexual assault program.
- Fox Valley Mental Health Foundation - provides people with mental illnesses with safe and stable housing. This contributes greatly to their recovery and prevents them from using emergency rooms, police, paramedic services, courts, jails, homeless shelters and nursing homes.
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center - provides primary health care services to the uninsured and underserved residents of the City of Elgin and the surrounding area.
- Lazarus House - an emergency shelter serving men, women and children connected to the Tri-Cities (St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia) or western rural Kane County who are homeless or at risk with safe shelter, food and support services.
- PADS of Elgin - an overnight shelter which provides a safe environment, food, advocacy, case management and other support services to homeless individuals in Dundee, Elgin and Hanover Townships. The shelter serves men, women and children.
- Renz Addiction Counseling Center - provides alcohol and substance abuse, compulsive gambling prevention and treatment services to people of all ages.
Mental Health Partners
Shop & Share Resale Shop
76 South Grove Avenue
Elgin, Il 60120
Tuesday through Thursday & Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Proceeds benefit the Ecker Center for Mental Health
Donations accepted anytime. Best days for consignment are Wednesday & Saturday. Please call for consignment policy.
Shop & Share is run by volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please come see us on Wednesday or Saturday.
Donations from individuals and Foundations, please refer to Ecker Center for Mental Health Annual Report.