In an effort to keep our Ecker Community safe, all walk-in new client intake will be suspended until further notice. The majority of other appointments will be delivered telephonically. If this change impacts you, you will be notified by one of our team members. Please refrain from coming to the agency if you do not feel well or have a risk factor for COVID-19. Ecker staff will return client phone calls as quickly as possible as call volume is unusually high at this time. The website will be updated as the current situation evolves. Please take good care and know that Ecker is here for you.
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Ecker Center will be closed in observance of the following 2020 holidays:
- New Year’s Day 2020 – Wednesday, January 1
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25
- Independence Day – Friday, July 3 (Observed)
- Labor Day, Monday – September 9
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday & Friday, November 26 & 27
- Christmas Eve – Thursday, December 24
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25
- New Year’s Day 2021 – Friday, January 1
In the event of an emergency, please call our main office number 847-695-0484 before coming in to make sure that our offices are open. Announcements of office closures are available after 7:00 am.